Erh? Community forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erh? Community forum?

It's gone? As well as lots of other forums? Well justed wanted to ask where my beautiful tricolor Belgian Flag disappeared to after I joined the BtS tri-league.
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

It's at the top, silly boy.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
      It's at the top...
      Being more specific, its the first forum under the 'General' heading and was renamed "Site Feedback & News" earlier this year.
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Hey Dan, you're spoiling the fun. He's on his way getting drunk he said, now we'll never know how drunk.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Quit changing crap or I will lose my mind!
          Monkey!!!

Comment

He's doing it with our wellbeing in mind...

Comment

Stop doing it you're scaring the children!
              Monkey!!!

Comment

A mind is a terrible thing.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

A mind is like a peacok singing in the wood at night.

Yep, I made that up myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                    A mind is like a peacok singing in the wood at night.
                    Yeah. Erm... I think I'll just go ahead and leave that alone.

(\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Traianvs
                      Well justed wanted to ask where my beautiful tricolor Belgian Flag disappeared to after I joined the BtS tri-league.
                      Small detail. Belgium has ceased to exist, haven't you heard?

Comment

Re: Erh? Community forum?

Originally posted by Traianvs
                        It's gone? As well as lots of other forums? Well justed wanted to ask where my beautiful tricolor Belgian Flag disappeared to after I joined the BtS tri-league.
                        Sometimes this can happen when you join civ groups.

why.

At the top of the screen click on Control Panel, then edit profile, select your flag and then submit modifications.

That should fix it.
                        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Alright. Might I ask what in the nine hells are the rabbits of Caerbannog. I thought this was a Greek site, not a Welsh / Celtic one
                          "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                          "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Welsh is not Celtic.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

What are they? Martians?
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                              X