No announcement yet.

All Hail Buddhist Blake on his Birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got an email from him a few months ago. I forget what it was about. Probably login details. But he had internet connectivity apparently. Last activity on his profile is Nov 30 2014, so that must have been the time.

Comment

Anyone have any idea what I was blabbing about in the last post before the bump?
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Blake is so inconsiderate; not posting in his birthday thread for the past seven years.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin View Post
          So, whatever happened to Blake?

Anyone knows?
          I believe he was fairly active in 2013 but sort of drifted off after that.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
            Anyone have any idea what I was blabbing about in the last post before the bump?
            I'd guess a spambot that got a post deleted.

Or weed.

Comment

My money is on weed.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I believe he was fairly active in 2013 but sort of drifted off after that.
                Was that on some certain game/project?
                I was asking for him in 2012 after hearing about "Blakes AI improvements" in ARMA. Wonder if the same person.

Too bad I was not around in 2013.

And Apolyton's "last posts" feature is broken. It thinks my last post apart from these was in 2004. But it was in 2012.

How are things around here?

The SMAC forum seems dead, but I found some sapient life on civfanatics and alphacentauri2.info
                -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin View Post
                  And Apolyton's "last posts" feature is broken.
                  It's broken in a very weird way. It goes back a couple years from the present and then jumps down to posts in the archive. So it misses everything from like 2005-2013 or something like that.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

bT! Long time no see!

I think Buster's Uncle had an AC forum, which at least with the BE hype was somewhat active. (it might be AC2.info though, can't remember)
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

(Yes.)
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                      X