Had some beers, did some coke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had some beers, did some coke

Then I did a hit of acid 10 minutes ago. It's 9:10 PM. I'm up for anything. What do you think?
    Crazy
    0%
    Banana
    0%

I hope you're peaking in all aspects. Physical, emotional and mental.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: Had some beers, did some coke

Originally posted by LotC
      Then I did a hit of acid 10 minutes ago. It's 9:10 PM. I'm up for anything. What do you think?
      I don't think you would take acid just so to use the internet.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        I hope you're peaking in all aspects. Physical, emotional and mental.
        I am in some ways, and in others ways to come. Thanks Sloww, that was just the answer I was looking for. Coming from you makes it all the better.

Comment

Re: Re: Had some beers, did some coke

Originally posted by Kidicious

I don't think you would take acid just so to use the internet.
          Me neither. Get your replies/digs in while you can. I'm probably only good here for 1/5 hours or so. Then I'll probably go for a walk in the park.

Comment

That's better
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

After I read this thread to my partner... His answer: If it was low-quality acid we should hear back from LotC shortly; however, if it was high-quality acid, LotC would probably not care to answer. Either way, party on Garth!
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

To use the internet? I had a friend drive me around in my car once, so I could look at june bugs under street lights. Internet beats Hell out of that, I would think.

I've done it many times in my life, LotC. It's not a recommend, but I would say some can be enlightening. Never do it if you're bummed out. I know what I say when I speak of peaking in your life.
                While I'm talking, I knew a guy once, and everytime a group of us would get together and do some, he insisted on doing it. I never knew the guy to have a good trip. Why he insisted, I never understood.

Stay home.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

re: Had some beers, did some coke

Should have made it Pepsi.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Snort Pepsi? Yeah, that would douche out the old nostrils.

Comment

I have no idea what you are referring to.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

LotC, and Wittlich's pardner, do.

Comment

Stay home.
                          Very sound advice (backed-up and confirmed by my partner, that is...who would never, ever freely admit to actually partaking in the "Timothy Leary Experience").

If interested:
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Last edited by SlowwHand; November 15, 2008, 11:29.

Comment

LotC, and Wittlich's pardner, do.
                              Do they know it biblically though?
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                              X