Trans Siberian Orchestra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans Siberian Orchestra

I had the pleasure of watching them on YouTube, wanted to go see them, DANG!!

Pretty expensive, anyone ever seen them in person?

Might be worth it, seemed steep I believe from 75.00 to about 161.00 a ticket??

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

I like them 'round Christmas time.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
      I like them 'round Christmas time.
      Yeah, someone said they were like Pink Floyd meets The Nutcracker Suite
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Saw them last year. Great show. The actual Christmas portion was merely okay, but the "encore" where they just started rocking out was awesome.
        You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

Went to their show in Boston a couple years ago, highly recommended.

I agree, the Christmas stuff is the worst of what they've done. Of course, they've only done one other album (the second one has been "coming soon" for several years now).
          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Ditto the last two comments. I saw them last season here in St. Louis, and while the Christmas story section was merely all right, the second part was simply astounding.

Definitely worth the time to see at least once.

Comment

I have Trans-Siberian Orchestra - The Lost Christmas Eve (2004)
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
              X