Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't I view poly from home anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't I view poly from home anymore?

I can access it fine at work, but now when I try to access it at home, it says the the page can't be displayed. This wasn't a problem a week ago, but it's been happening for several days now. I can access other websites from home just fine. Any ideas?
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

I'm using your computer, they're on to me and my DLs so I needed a new proxy. Find a different computer to use.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Hi Boris, I know this is no the right thread for this, but, could it be that "classical music people" don't consider the saxophone to be a serious instrument?
      I need a foot massage

Comment

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

What am I laughing about?
          No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Probably a direct IP block. Bow before Ming to refresh.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas
              Hi Boris, I know this is no the right thread for this, but, could it be that "classical music people" don't consider the saxophone to be a serious instrument?
              What the **** does "serious instrument" mean?

I couldn't give a **** about saxophones one way or the other, which is probably typical for classical music listeners. They aren't used hardly at all in orchestral music, since they were designed for military bands. The one famous orchestral piece I can think of that has a saxophone in the score is Ravel's Bolero, but I believe it was a particular kind of bass sax no longer even made, so these days orchestras just use a bassoon.

Now someone please help with the ****ing thread problem!
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Wait, how abot the clarinet?

Comment

Clarinets are definitely used in Orchestras.

Does that help

Comment

What about it?
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                    X