Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Francisco Celebrates

Because, it's Wittlich's birthday!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Happy birthday stud!
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Happy. Birthday. Wittlich!!!
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

One of the good guys. We hope only the best for you.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Thanks Oerdin!

Oh, and a special "Thank-you" to Heresson, who PM'ed me on the 12th to wish me a Happy Birthday.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Dang, sorry I missed yer Birthday old friend

Your one of the special-people-to-me here

Congrats old salt, like a few other you are puttin a few years away but dont let that dampen your spirits

Like fine wine, you get better with age my friend

Gramps
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

(\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

No problem Gramps - I do understand how "life" can sweep you up into it.

NYE - Cheers back at ya!
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                      X