Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm halfway into a bottle of Capn Morgan and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darius871

Why not, because he steps on a few toes, chiefly yours? You yourself said plenty of people here put him on a pedestal, meaning even in fake-internet-life there isn't significant impairment of function.

Oh, and what Asher said.
    Well to put it another way, if he behaves in real life anything like the way that he behaves on the internet than it should be easy to assume that his real life is disfuncional. The reason I say this is that people with NPD can not have true loving relationships with people. They have disfunctional relationships. Here on poly that really doesn't matter, because we don't love each other anyway. It's just the internet. But it does make my point that he is not intellectually honest on the internet as he uses intimidation (along with other methods) to get people to avoid disagreeing with him.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• So kid, you're diagnosing KH with NPD and no qualifications, right? Can I diagnose you with paranoid schizophrenia then?
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious
        if he behaves in real life anything like the way that he behaves on the internet than it should be easy to assume that his real life is disfuncional.
        This principle could be applied to anybody who ever posts regularly on an internet forum, including yourself. It's an inherent consequence of anonymity, not anything with diagnostic value.

Wait a minute, I'm talking to the same guy who definitively discerned my life experiences vis-a-vis the African-American community based solely on my internet persona. Why bother?
        Unbelievable!

Comment

Huh, I thought this all went down before he was an active poster. Got any links? *rubs hands*
          I was in a disfunctional relationship and I got out of it. Sometimes that's all you can do. Let's just leave it at that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krill
            So kid, you're diagnosing KH with NPD and no qualifications, right? Can I diagnose you with paranoid schizophrenia then?
            I really couldn't careless. Like I said I enjoy observing the way people behave on the internet, because I don't get a chance to observe certain types of personalities in real life. If you 'diagnose' me with something I'll be interested to see what your reasoning is, the same way that I'm interested in the fact that KH intimidates people into avoiding disagreements with him.

Comment

I was in a disfunctional relationship and I got out of it. Sometimes that's all you can do. Let's just leave it at that.
              It's clear you are not the best judge of character, then.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I really couldn't careless. Like I said I enjoy observing the way people behave on the internet, because I don't get a chance to observe certain types of personalities in real life. If you 'diagnose' me with something I'll be interested to see what your reasoning is, the same way that I'm interested in the fact that KH intimidates people into avoiding disagreements with him.
                You have been diagnosed with the infliction of "double ****" by several people. Diagnosis by consensus.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

This principle could be applied to anybody who ever posts regularly on an internet forum, including yourself.
                  No. There are people who actually treat people with respect on the internet.

Me personally, I beleive that I treat people with respect who treat me with respect. If you don't agree than I'll just take that for what it's worth.

Comment

the same way that I'm interested in the fact that KH intimidates people into avoiding disagreements with him.
                    What can anyone possibly do on the internet to "intimidate" another? I'm genuinely curious.
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

It's clear you are not the best judge of character, then.
                      I was in a dysfunctional relationship that I identified as such. How does that disqualify me?

Comment

No. There are people who actually treat people with respect on the internet.

Me personally, I beleive that I treat people with respect who treat me with respect. If you don't agree than I'll just take that for what it's worth.
                        Treating others with respect is not the only measure of functionality's likelihood.
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

What can anyone possibly do on the internet to "intimidate" another? I'm genuinely curious.
                          Putting people down obviously. Also KH among others have tried to ostricise me. Also, I've seen other people ostricised to the point that they did not return to this website. Also, look at the latest exchange between KH and Elok. He's trying to get Elok into an codependent relationship with him.

Comment

I was in a dysfunctional relationship that I identified as such. How does that disqualify me?
                            Because you not only entered into the relationship, you married the woman.

A good judge of character can recognize the potential for this before it happens. I've only had 1 serious boyfriend/girlfriend and I've been with him five and a half years. I went on about a dozen "first dates" before that with others, but never called anyone back. I believe myself to be a very good judge of character -- not just online, but in person as well.

I'm uncannily accurate in predicting which of my friends' girlfriends/boyfriends are keepers also after meeting them just once.

The same kind of skill/nose for people is how I can tell which Poly posters are gay/bi/bicurious without them telling me. I'm really good at it -- honest.

No, you are not gay, Kid.

Comment

Putting people down obviously. Also KH among others have tried to ostricise me. Also, I've seen other people ostricised to the point that they did not return to this website.
                              Considering that none of this is real, that "success" says a hell of a lot more about the ostracisee than the ostracisor, if you catch my drift.

Originally posted by Kidicious
                              Also, look at the latest exchange between KH and Elok. He's trying to get Elok into an codependent relationship with him.
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

Putting people down obviously. Also KH among others have tried to ostricise me. Also, I've seen other people ostricised to the point that they did not return to this website. Also, look at the latest exchange between KH and Elok. He's trying to get Elok into an codependent relationship with him.
                                If this is a joke, you need better material.
                                If this is not a joke, you are hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X