• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having recieved his first briefing, Obama demands recount

Well, that's my prediction.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Yeah, he wants that landslide/mandate that Republican pundits are denying he got.
    B♭3

Comment

I'll give him the mandate, np. My point is you gotta be nuts to want to have the job, particularly now, and particularly with the expectations his zombie millions have. People like that black lady on youtube who said something about not having to pay her mortgage now that Obama is in. Dolores's cousin has a black friend and she says she won't have to pay her credit card bill now that Obama is in. I'm wondering how he's going to meet these people's expectations who voted him in? Also, how wide spread are such expectations? Just two women isn't much of a trend I know, but how many think this way? Then, Obama is taking power when there isn't any $ to pay these people off really unless he gets the printers rolling.

That means inflation and loss of faith.

So, wtf can he do? He loses any way. So my joke is that he asks for a recount because he realizes there is no upside to this job.

Comment

I'm just saying that some of those crazy Republican talking heads out there are living in a different world, suggesting that Obama just barely squeaked by.

But yes, it's insane that anyone would want that job. Seems like a brother just can't get any slack.

(Also, Dolores's cousin's friend is a moron.)
        B♭3

Comment

Lancer's got a point, I think he's in for a job above his pay-grade..

Comment

I'm willing to give him all the slack in the world. I support his efforts 100%, except if he puts in pro abortion justices. I like the guy! He inspires me.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
              Lancer's got a point, I think he's in for a job above his pay-grade..
              I'm wondering if any human being could pull this out.

Comment

Also the military. There's places to cut and there's place where we need more. I hope he stands with our troops as if he were standing in their boots.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Snuggles
                  (Also, Dolores's cousin's friend is a moron.)
                  Or she's joking. Teh Bunnygrrl and I have been saying all week, "Now that a Black man is President, I can do anything I want" generally in reference to something outrageously stupid.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Che, that is very heartening.

Comment

Lancer, you're a dreamer.

You'll be begging for at least a guy like Carter to run again before Obama's term is up.

The news here is that since Tuesday, people across the U.S. are buying guns like never before in fear / anticipation of what exactly is to come from this Administration of Change.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                        Also the military. There's places to cut and there's place where we need more. I hope he stands with our troops as if he were standing in their boots.

The troops are not the purpose of the Empire's foreign policy, they are its tools. I expect Obama to continue to use them as tools, just like every other president.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

You'll be begging for at least a guy like Carter to run again before Obama's term is up.

The news here is that since Tuesday, people across the U.S. are buying guns like never before in fear / anticipation of what exactly is to come from this Administration of Change.
                          Yes its true, I'm a dreamer. Still, its good to have hope. The gun sales might relate to concerns that he'll curtail them.

Comment

Of course. And he will. Along with other things that people didn't think through before going to the polls.

Comment

"

Comment

Working...
                              X