My very own mugshot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great. Now I really feel like crap.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm just messing with ya! I did vote for you, but I'm not heartbroken about your lack of notice to it.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

There's barely a straight one in the whole bunch. No wonder you're all working on the Lincoln papers. Log Cabin indeed
        If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Sorry to disappoint you, Timex.

Comment

Seriously, I don't have gaydar, but is everyone who works with you gay?
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Best looking one in the bunch MrFun.

Not saying much but at least I didn't say you're the least butt ugly, that's good.
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

Sorry to disappoint you, Timex.
                I was hoping for a decent looking co-ed. All of the gals look like they have foreheads big enough to land a 757 on.
                If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                  Seriously, I don't have gaydar, but is everyone who works with you gay?
                  nah

I only work with two of the others on a regular basis as colleagues and they seem to both be straight men.

All the others either work at the office in Illinois, or at National Archives in downtown DC, or somewhere else. I'm in College Park, MD.

Comment

Originally posted by Timexwatch

I was hoping for a decent looking co-ed. All of the gals look like they have foreheads big enough to land a 757 on.
                    such harsh words

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                      I only work with two of the others on a regular basis as colleagues and they seem to both be straight men.
                      Let's ask Asher. I think your gaydar is broke.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Yeah, and Erika is a girl's name!
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

Let's ask Asher. I think your gaydar is broke.

My gaydar works just fine, but I do admit, there are others whose gaydar may be more fine-tuned than mine.

I haven't taken mine to a shop for a tune up lately.
                          Last edited by MrFun; November 7, 2008, 23:07.

Comment

Mine makes me look spanish!

Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                            -Richard Dawkins

Comment

well starchild, you look less gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
                                Mine makes me look spanish!

http://www.sussex.ac.uk/USIS/wcm/pho...ard/207702.jpg
                                spanish gay

Comment

Working...
                                X