Republican Knives come out for Palin...lots of dirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrFun

I saw and listened to McCain's concession speech all the way through so I must have missed Palin's attempt to take the podium.
    That's because McCain's aides didn't let her. Did you even read the article?

You remind me a lot of Palin sometimes. A certain naivety...
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer

Oh please. The reason feminists dislike her is not that she's attractive; the reason feminists dislike is that she's a bubble-headed moron who unapologetically rose to national prominence on the strength of her T&A appeal.

She's actually achieved something in her life besides a degree in 'womens studies', that pisses them off too.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Yep... it seems like they are trying to set up Palin as the reason for the loss.
        I doubt that. I does seem like Palin's arrogance and ignorance have pissed off some Republican insiders though and now they're letting their frustrations go public. It's not like this stuff hadn't already leaked out over the last few weeks only now we're getting the good dirt.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

That's because McCain's aides didn't let her. Did you even read the article?

You remind me a lot of Palin sometimes. A certain naivety...
          But the article is probably not entirely factual so I thought GePap had to have been referring to something Palin tried to do after McCain's concession speech that night.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

But the article is probably not entirely factual
            Source?
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I am my own source!!
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Comment

It's one thing to point out real instances where Palin has made a fool of herself, like in her interview with Katie Couric.

It's something entirely different when you believe every story that comes out about Palin and you automatically take its word for it simply because you already hate her.
                  You try so hard to pretend to be reasonable that you are a complete fool (or is that tool). You are, in your own way, as dumb as BK.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Its sad. The old commies are getting so terribly bitter.

Just when it looks like commieunism is going to get another regurgitation too.

Comment

I'm hardly bitter. It's just that moronic moderates annoy me. You, at least, take a stand. It may have no basis in reality, but it's a stand. All MrFun does is wibble and waffle and pretend to be reasonable.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles

You try so hard to pretend to be reasonable that you are a complete fool (or is that tool). You are, in your own way, as dumb as BK.
                        Quiz: What do BK and MrFun have in common (other than the lack of humour)?

Comment

Who knows what the future hold Che, maybe you were right all along. Acts contains some form of communism, pretty hard line too.

Comment

Maybe you should listen to your religion, Lancer.

Comment

Maybe you should listen to my religion Che.

Comment

I did. That's why I became a commie.

Comment

Working...
                                X