Clear All

• Originally posted by Mrs Snuggles
    Threadless
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Hey I remember that from Whos Line is it anyway =)

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse

Indeed.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Obviously, severe cherry-picking. And it was written by someone from California, which accounts for a lot of it -- esp. mentioning things like tornadoes and hurricanes, but no earthquakes.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• All that matters are the bits about being the bulk of the tax base and having lower crime and a more stable social situation overall.

It am sick of people in rural areas complaing about the big cities and claiming that the urban poor are taking their money when it is in fact the urban rich subsidizing the urban poor and the rural folk.
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Also, America would simply conquer the divided New California, then put its dangerous liberal secessionist idea-factories to the torch.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• How? All their soldiers would still be in the Middle East, while all ours would be back home...

But yeah, I think it should be 3 countries -- Original America (Northeast and Midwest), Real America (Dixie, high plains and Rockies), and New California (West Coast).

Now that's change we can believe in.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Part of Rockies want to secede from Real America
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                    How? All their soldiers would still be in the Middle East, while all ours would be back home...
                    You don't HAVE any soldiers. And the ones you do have are PETA nuts carrying eco-friendly biodegradable tofu guns. The vast "home guard" of crazy-ass gun-hoarding right-wing militias should be more than enough to put paid to those.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok

You don't HAVE any soldiers. And the ones you do have are PETA nuts carrying eco-friendly biodegradable tofu guns. The vast "home guard" of crazy-ass gun-hoarding right-wing militias should be more than enough to put paid to those.
                      Do you have any idea what kind of a fortress the Sierra Nevada is on the Eastern side of Cali? Even our tofu guns would easily defeat them.
                      Last edited by Kidlicious; November 8, 2008, 11:32.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok

Of course we have soldiers, but more importantly, we get the gang members. Cripps, Bloods, Latin Kings, and MS13, all have more experience under actual unfriendly fire than those compound living whities.

Comment

• Hmpf. The one thing that struck me was someone going to fetch the clothes back... to me that's weak. I mean come on, she was not the best candidate but come on, she did stand up when the party called, toured and even though she costed votes, why not let her keep the clothes? That's just weak. I'm not even on her side, I'm just saying let her keep the clothes.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Originally posted by GePap
                            Of course we have soldiers, but more importantly, we get the gang members. Cripps, Bloods, Latin Kings, and MS13, all have more experience under actual unfriendly fire than those compound living whities.
                            Not all the gangs; they still get the Mongols, Hells Angels, Pagans, Outlaws MC, Bandidos, etc. etc. etc. And don't be so sure the latino bangers will all throw down with the Starbucks sissies - they still break 30-50% for the GOP depending on the candidate.
                            Last edited by Darius871; November 8, 2008, 11:08.
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
                              Hmpf. The one thing that struck me was someone going to fetch the clothes back... to me that's weak. I mean come on, she was not the best candidate but come on, she did stand up when the party called, toured and even though she costed votes, why not let her keep the clothes? That's just weak. I'm not even on her side, I'm just saying let her keep the clothes.
                              wellm when this first became public, the campaign and Palin herself said all the clothing would be donated. So, in her own words, she wasn't going to keep it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
                                Hmpf. The one thing that struck me was someone going to fetch the clothes back... to me that's weak. I mean come on, she was not the best candidate but come on, she did stand up when the party called, toured and even though she costed votes, why not let her keep the clothes? That's just weak. I'm not even on her side, I'm just saying let her keep the clothes.
                                Yes
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X