X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darius871

How'd you get off work?
    Took a sick day.
    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
      Speaking of terrorist hordes taking control of the white house, the conservapedia article on Obama is hilarious.

...that is if it wasn't so sad. But then I take it half of their editors use it as a platform for satire.
      I actually prefer conservapedia to uncyclopedia for funny articles.

I have no idea which part of the content was added as satire; given that there are people there who seriously believe in Noah's Ark I don't see how you could ever judge what was meant as satire...
      http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

If elected, Obama would likely become the first Muslim President, and could use the Koran to be sworn into office.

Source

I especially like the "sources" they provide for this hypothesis. After all Obama has never ruled out using the Koran to be sworn in

Comment

I liked this source:

On the campaign trail Obama has been reading "The Post-American World" by Fareed Zakaria,[29] which is written from a Muslim point-of-view.[30]
          Zakaria is from India. I've read the book and while an entire chapter is devoted to India's growth, the Islamic world is rarely if ever mentioned.

Comment

You are assuming there are no Muslims in India?
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Even if there were, would that make it a Muslim point of view? But hey, you can't rule out this means Obama is a Muslim so we may as well assume it.

Comment

Working...
              X