Obama will suck because he was elected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama will suck because he was elected

Because he was elected president of the United States of America, the democratic process as flawed as it in theory is much much worse in practice.

As the race for the white house is set up now, it can only select bad leaders that cater to the elite of the US, while acting against the best interest of the people.

A good leader can only be selected by a fluke.

I herby preemptively declare (in expectation of his moves & policies in the next few years):

Barack Obama sucks!

You might mock me now but in 4 years you'll agree with me (don't misunderstand he will win that election too, just like Bush did in 2004).

Also I call a 60% chance he will make a military move in Iran and a 100% chance he will attack a country at one point.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

You'd rather have the American president selected by coup?

Think man, what type of leader do you think an American dictator would be?
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

A hybrid between Dick Cheney and Chuck Norris
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave
        A hybrid between Dick Cheney and Chuck Norris
        Someone who roundkicks people by accident?
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie

post of the year
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Your standards for post of the year is very low.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              Your standards for post of the year is very low.
              The standards of posts on here are pretty low. Starting with your drivel.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie

what else would you expect from an American dictator?
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                X