I hereby Resign.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hereby Resign.....

....from organization -unknown- plotting to destroy the Earth...... due to lack of name for -unknown- organization.

I sense a real creativity lapse here at poly, no one suggested anything..... guess you'll like the planet blah blah blah blah.... I WILL BE BACK ONE DAY and then and ONLY THEN will YOU UNDERSTAND!
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

I get the feeling that before long the only two people still holding on here will be Sloww, Asher, their DL's, with Rah to moderate them
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I thought you died ?
      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerus
        I thought you died ?
        That's Fades Glory.

EVC was in hiding, plotting to destroy the world with his Truppen des Todes...
        Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
        And notifying the next of kin
        Once again...

Comment

Working...
        X