Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On election day Bush becomes most unpopular president in US history.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On election day Bush becomes most unpopular president in US history.

It was bound to happen and now it finally has. Polls are now showing that on the eve of the national elections GWB has finally become the least popular president in US history. Let's hope people don't forget how terrible republicanism was for out country.

Los Angeles Times blogs that were published between 2006 and 2013.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

1 out of every 4 Americans approves of the way he's doing his job.

Comment

Yep, Democrats
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

True. Bushian blunders absolutely sunk the Republican Party.

Comment

Jeb just can't wait to get his hands on his bro.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

See. We told you this years ago.

Better listen to us and vote for a non-Repug this time around!
            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
            "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Some of us knew from the beginning, Trai. Even when he was at 90% approval after the Al Queda attack, I still thought he was a complete failure.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I have to say that the LA Times is the last real newspaper in southern California. The Orange County Register and the San Diego Union-Tribune have become complete jokes reprinting nothing but wire stories. I decided to buy a UT today and was shocked that it was $0.75 and was the thinnest paper I have ever seen without a single local story. I can read the news wire stuff for free online so why would I spend $0.75 on a printed version? How do local papers think they will stay in business if they don't bother to bring anything new to the table?
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                  I have to say that the LA Times is the last real newspaper in southern California. The Orange County Register and the San Diego Union-Tribune have become complete jokes reprinting nothing but wire stories. I decided to buy a UT today and was shocked that it was $0.75 and was the thinnest paper I have ever seen without a single local story. I can read the news wire stuff for free online so why would I spend $0.75 on a printed version? How do local papers think they will stay in business if they don't bother to bring anything new to the table?
                  Consumer habits. And they can always make the rank and file work harder for less money. Because times are tough, not because management makes bad decisions, oh no.
                  You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

Re: On election day Bush becomes most unpopular president in US history.

Originally posted by Oerdin
                    It was bound to happen and now it finally has. Polls are now showing that on the eve of the national elections GWB has finally become the least popular president in US history. Let's hope people don't forget how terrible republicanism was for out country.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/pres...unpopular.html
                    I'll be very interested to see the mood during the midterms.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                    X