Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decision '08: Go to bed or wait for election results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decision '08: Go to bed or wait for election results?

I feel very tired, but I want to see the outcome of the pres election. Ya know, history in the making etc blah. But it's hours until the results arrive, right? I don't think I can stay awake that long. Sucks.

I demand that the votes are counted faster. It's bad enough that they're voting in the middle of the night!
    Blah

Hours? It took a month last time.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

It'll be morning your time before the results are really known. Go to bed.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

If Obama is in a large enough lead by time Ohio closes and especially after 15 more states close at 8:00 eastern time, you can go to bed knowing that he has won the election.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

You can go to bed now knowing it.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

zzzzzz...
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Yeah, if it's not close by your normal bedtime, go on to bed. And if it's close, go to bed anyway - the media will still be yakketing on when you wake up, and you won't miss much.
                But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Get some sleep.
                  And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

How can you think of sleep at a time like this?

History is being made!!!

Comment

I took the day off tomorrow, so I'm up all night.

But if you guys pull the same stunt as in the last two elections I'm gonna be so pissed, I'll troll every American on this site for the rest of my life.
                      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                      And notifying the next of kin
                      Once again...

Comment

You took the day off for the US election, and you live in Euroland?

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                          You took the day off for the US election, and you live in Euroland?
                          Yep. What happens tonight has a great impact on Euroland. Once every four years EuroTV is going on all night.

And I need to take my last days off before the end off the year
                          Once again...

Comment

Do you have live TV coverage through the night there?

Comment

Yes. You guys over there may not realise it, but the US presidential elections are (and have been for the last 40 years) a hot topic here. Right now I'm watching a live broadcast from an improvised New York based Dutch TV studio that will go on until at least 6 AM. 6 AM our time
                              Once again...

Comment

Working...
                              X