X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Online Classic Music Streaming

BORISSSSSS.

Or anyone else?

It's nice work background music. My Sirius subscription only gives me 32kbit online streams which is very low quality.

Anything better?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Classic? Classical music?

For work I use last.fm (mostly for ambient, minimalism music)
    or WCPE, one of my favorites classical station. Which have a MP3 stream (I'm not too sure at which quality)
    We are The Classical Station streaming classical music 24/7 always with a live announcer. Listen to us on 89.7 FM in Central North Carolina and on our apps and online.
    bleh

Comment

Sorry, classical.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

That website seems to only be 32kbps also.

Comment

Their ogg stream is 64 Kbps

Comment

I sometimes listen to http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/

But my favourite online station is the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's http://www.abc.net.au/classic/ Their mp3 stream is 128 Kbps.

Comment

Portland's classical station is world-reknowned for their programming. 89.5 All-Classical FM, web stream available on their site.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

http://www.di.fm/ have got a classical section 96, 24 or 40kpbs
                Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                  Portland's classical station is world-reknowned for their programming. 89.5 All-Classical FM, web stream available on their site.
                  Is that why you moved to butt**** Oregon?

Comment

Working...
                  X