What's behind Obama's rubber mask?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's behind Obama's rubber mask?

Soon Obama will take off his mask and reveal his hidden identity. What's behind it?
    Obama
    0%
    Osama
    0%
    George Bush III
    0%
    Alien Lizard
    0%
    A Banana
    0%
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Bruce Wayne.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Hillary Clinton
      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Kang
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

FDR

Comment

Another mask!

Comment

jew-rat
              "

Comment

As long as he doesn't reveal himself as the Anti-Christ, as some people screamed up about, I'm sure he'll be fine.

Seriously, if he wins, I think he'll disappoint many. Not because he's a fraud, but because the expectations to him is more than any can fullfill.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

a black man
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Is that all you can see?
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

No, I also see many Republicans packing up and moving to another country after Obama wins tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                        No, I also see many Republicans packing up and moving to another country after Obama wins tonight.
                        I assume you regard this as a good thing, Mr. Fun?
                        No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                        "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

of course

Comment

why so they can screw up some other country...?
                            "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

I know what's behind the mask now.

A VICTOR.

Comment

Working...
                              X