Holy Chit!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Chit!!!

Look at the picture above and you can see where this driver broke through the guardrail, on the right side of the culvert, where the people are standing on the road, pointing. The pick-up was traveling about 75 mph from right to left when it crashed through the guardrail. It flipped end-over-end, bounced off and
    across the culvert outlet and landed right side up on the left side of the culvert, facing the opposite direction from which the driver was traveling. The 22-year-old driver and his 18-year-old passenger were unhurt except for minor cuts and bruises.

Just outside Flagstaff , AZ on U.S. Hwy 100.

Now look at the second picture below...

If you dont believe God spared this couple, well, you dont have to.

Personally I would have to say he did
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Yeah, he did spare them. Then again, the word spare brings me the thought, that he was planning on killing them in the first place... And propably didn't spare a lot of of other travellers that same day.
    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Re: Holy Chit!!!

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
      [IMG]
      Personally I would have to say he did
      Too bad he chooses to let a hundred or so others die every day, if that's the case. Guess they deserve it!
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

The second picture seems a bit fake. (I can't figure out where the first picture is taken from)
        It's cool though.

Edit: It doesn't look that fake. The abyss could be real.
        Quendelie axan!

Comment

The photo is real, though the location is a bit off.

Photographs show a truck that crashed through a highway barrier and jumped a culvert on the edge of a cliff.
          "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
          "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
          "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

Hurricane City, Utah? Do they have many hurricanes in Utah?
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

God wants them to vote for Obama.

Then they can die.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I lived in Springdale, UT... just up the road (towards Zion National Park) from Hurricane. They don't have hurricanes there other than the high school students... lots of dust devils, occasional very high winds, and the rare tornado pops up in Utah though.

Comment

If you dont believe God spared this couple, well, you dont have to.
                  Maybe Satan spared them because He has work for them to do.

Comment

All the days afterward should be counted as extra.
                    It wasn't their time. Wasn't part of the Plan.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles
                      Hurricane City, Utah? Do they have many hurricanes in Utah?
                      Hurricane received its name after a whirlwind blew the top off a buggy Erastus Snow was riding in. Snow exclaimed, "Well, that was a Hurricane. We'll name this Hurricane Hill."

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                      X