“ass + perfume” scent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “ass + perfume” scent

For dinner last night I decided to go down to the kabob shop to have a few doner kabobs with the girlfriend. The food was great but the Turkish guy working the counter smelled like a combination of ass covered up with perfume. Look mother****er. Spraying your clothes with febreze is not a substitute for washing them nor is spritzing yourself with perfume the same as taking a shower. I don't care how much febreze you sprayed on your nut sack you still smell like a horse's ass.

WTF people?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Oh... thanks for the heads up. Maybe should of left him a note for a tip; "this tip would have been cash had you not smelled liked ass"
    Monkey!!!

Comment

My redneck friend calls it the Mexican Shower. I didn't understand what he meant until one night we had a pair of Hispanic gangbangers come into the club to workout. Almost every night they come in and the locker room would REEK of their cologne, instead of just ****ing getting in the shower for 5 minutes. Perfume/Cologne Showers
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Jarhead shower.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

When I first read this, I thought it was going to be something like:

A woman should spray perfume 4 places

1) Her wrist

2) The nape of her neck

3) little halfway down her cleavage

4) Her ankles, i.e. so when her legs are straight in air or on your shoulders, her feet wont stench up, just in case

The golden oldie rule..

If it smells of cologne, leave it alone..but I am straight up wanna smell and allow my pallete to be overwhelmed with her au naturalness

This would include the trap door beneath her bulkhead...

I mean, she may be a Trombone Player so you to should be ever so fresh as well
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
          X