So I've re-installed my system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I've re-installed my system

because, as I've suspected, the guys at the store wanted to do that anyway, and complained there is no windows cd. I did have original windows cd with this computer... I do have it... somewhere. I have certificate of originality of windows written on the back of my comp. Anyway, I borrowed a cd from a friend. it's xp professional.

Everything works fine now. Everything looks horrible though. I have 32 bit colours, it's because of that. How can I get graphic card? Or is it with windows? What is it anyway?
    I tried launching Victoria, and it was fine, but I can not launch music. what should I do?

I've saved some files from my old system... I will post their content later on to see if they are of any use. I've saved anything with Acer in title. I hope my computer camera will work fine.

what should I do? Any tips?
    plz
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Maybe you need to install/update video and audio drivers.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Do you know the model number of the Acer? They should have the drivers you need on their website.

Comment

oh yeah, it was a very simple tip for a very simple mind of mine... yeah, I guess that should do the trick. Thank You~!
        Middle East!

Comment

Well, some of them are corrupted and don't wanna open even though I've downloaded them 20 times. Others are OK after downloading them a couple of times.
          I get some problem with one of the drivers,
          and another thing doesn't wanna load (setup) because "some part is missing or corrupted"
          Middle East!

Comment

Uninstall and reinstall?

(just the driver this time)
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I will mail them, but can't do it now. They demand date of purchase. I've seen it... somewhere. It was III 2007 I believe, but it may as well have been IV, and I don't remember the day date anyway.
              Middle East!

Comment

Working...
              X