• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palin as VP of Obama

bleh

Racism
    Unbelievable!

Comment

In all fairness they had the same exact outcome when they found the one black guy in the universe who supports McCain (skip to 3:08):

Unbelievable!

Comment

bump
        Unbelievable!

Comment

I thought Fox had at least two black commentators who supported McCain.

Also, Clarence Thomas is probably voting McCain.

And is the woman in this video (accompanying Tito the Builder) a McCain supporter (I had some difficulty hearing exactly what she was saying?)
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I have met a number of black people who at least are considering voting for McCain. I do agree the general atmosphere is very pro-Obama in the african-american community from my observation point.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

From what I can gather from my observation point..

Hillbillies and rednecks like McCain, everyone else likes Obama, in fact most of the rest of the world prefers Obama.

Am I wrong here?
              be free

Comment

Principally I couldn't care less who becomes the president of the US. As long as the foreign policy that is conducted does not include carpet bombing everyone who does not agree with the US point of view.

Personally I like Obama better because his light seems to be turned on upstairs.
                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

People choose a candidate on the basis of warm fuzzy feelings generated by him? What a novel discovery.
                  "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy
                    From what I can gather from my observation point..

Hillbillies and rednecks like McCain, everyone else likes Obama, in fact most of the rest of the world prefers Obama.

Am I wrong here?
                    Yes, you are wrong.
                    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous

Yes, you are wrong.
                      Explain yourself.
                      be free

Comment

He was wrong because rich selfish businessmen also like McCain.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

that vid is awesome!
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                            He was wrong because rich selfish businessmen also like McCain.
                            That's exactly what I was getting at.
                            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Actually, it's pretty clear that rich, selfish businessmen also like Obama.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                              X