MrFun's continuing adventures in DC area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrFun's continuing adventures in DC area

So tonight (Tuesday) there was an annual gay community event going on called the High Heels Drag race in Dupont Circle, so I took the metro to meet some of the guys in this thirty-something men's social group I recently joined and we watched the race together.

It was quite a hilarious site. Guys wearing different outrageous costumes or dresses running down several blocks on high heels - or trying to run anyway!

Then as I was walking back to the metro station later that night, I started walking alongside a guy in his twenties and we started chatting. I found out he was going back to same town (Silver Spring). So we chatted all the way to the station, then we sat together and talked all the way back. He gave me his cell phone number and then we split.

That's the latest.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

You know there are these things called blogs and Facebook, right?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Mr Fun

I'm not interested unless it involves balls-deep ass****ing
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        You know there are these things called blogs and Facebook, right?

You're no fun - always pissing on other people's fun.

Comment

Re: Mr Fun

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
          I'm not interested unless it involves balls-deep ass****ing

Sorry I disappointed you!

Comment

As KH said... it's gotta involve something interesting, like banging the guy who delivered your mattress (yes, if the thread was titled "Boris's continuing adventures" it'd probably be awesome).
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
              You're no fun - always pissing on other people's fun.
              If the story involved someone pissing on someone else, then it would have been pretty sweet

Comment

I thought only Wiggy on here was into golden showers!

Comment

Moving to a new metroplex and meeting new people can be tough.
                  Way to go, MrFun.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I am glad you are getting brave enough to use the Metro.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Oh I felt safe enough learning the metro during the day early on. The first time I went out at night was a week after I chickened out with the Apolyton meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                        I am glad you are getting brave enough to use the Metro.

JM

You're kidding, right?
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

There you have it, KH.

Comment

Working...
                              X