Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading weird books and cookies - a recipe for happiness

Yes it is!

Total rejection of trying to live someone elses dreams, or to be someone that someone else said I should be, copying and adapting myself into a stereotype of a succesful person, thus gaining respect, thus feeling good about myself and beating myself every step of the way, ripping the gift of life from my vains - oh no.

Reading weird books, eating cookies. That's it. I don't care if it rains outside, I don't care if it is cold outside. I don't care if the world ends tomorrow. I'm reading weird books. I just recieved my massive order of books by Lacan, Baudrillard and Deleuze. These babies will keep me occupied until the snow falls and covers the lands I live in. Before the snow, I was reading and eating cookies, after the snow? Same thing. All I need is my comfortable chair, blanket, and reading light. And cookies. Sometimes I have tea, sometimes I have my hot cocoa. Rarely coffee, but sometimes. But something warm, yes... something warm with some taste. And cookies.

I've realized that letting everything go is the way to go. It is self serving, fulfilling and great. One other thing, to keep oneself healthy is also a good thing to do. Exercise, watching what you eat (a bad habit is allowed, such as cookies!)... so you have the energy to read, and so you can live a long time so you can read more.

Thus, time is the most valuable asset to me these days. Time to myself, time to fantasize, time to dwelve into the world of wonderful ideas, thoughts and games. A game of Go is sometimes in order, even chess (even though chess players lack passion). An occasional entertainment of colliding brutes in the form of bash-your-face-in-sports is also a good deal. Get that excitement for perversions going on. Also, lots and lots of sex, kinky sex especially. It is healthy for your mind and soul, with a loving partner that is.

It's just that simple, just like that old Chinese dude says, it is simple, we humans just insist making it complex. So my advice is pure hedonism with no feeling of guilt or shame. For me, it is mostly reading weird books. Frenchies at that. I'd like to learn a new language, but I can't be bothered. Oh, I'm goign to France in 6 weeks... Paris, yay Going to see some Louvre, just few things I really want to see, well there's lots but I'll focus on few things and not run around too much. That, and some sex. Kinky sex. And cookies.

What makes you happy?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Knowledge that I have nothing else to do, as I have fulfilled every aim that I had, so that I can just sit down and do nothing
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Cookies

Hammock

Warm (days and cookies)

Comment

I've never read a weird cookie

Comment

pekka + coke = finnish line
          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by AngieC
            I've never read a weird cookie
            Don't eat Chinese much?
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

pekka, do you call yourself pekka because you've posted about running around and showing your pecker at people?
              "Life is the only RPG you'll ever play, The religious want to be one with the moderator, the scientists want to hack the game, and the gamers want to do both."

Comment

It is my real name.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                X