Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that Obama is going to be the next US president - who should he liberate first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that Obama is going to be the next US president - who should he liberate first?

vote for freedom!
    Iran - liberate them from religio-fascist government
    0%
    North Korea - liberate them from the Commies
    0%
    Pakistan - liberate them from the Taliban terrorists
    0%
    Libya - liberate them from Gaddafi
    0%
    Zimbabwe - liberate them from Mugabe
    0%
    Kongo - save them from themselves
    0%
    Somalia - as above and stop the piracy
    0%
    Sudan - liberate the South, North, Darfur, Eastern front and other
    0%
    Cuba - liberate them from Castro clan
    0%
    South Osseita - liberate them from the Russians
    0%
    Crimea - liberate them from Ukrainians and had over to Russa as gesture of goodwill
    0%
    Palestine - liberate them from Israel and set them up as a defacto state in 1967 borders as a gesture of goodwill towards their new ally Iraq
    0%
    Ecuador - liberate worlds largest exporter of bananas
    0%
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

America
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Liberia, perhaps?
      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Dude, this guy is so going to attack Iran inside his first year. The sheer irony will just be so sickly sweet, and the shocked sense of betrayal among his bright-eyed fans so schadenfreudelicious.

Bush v.2.O[bama]
        Last edited by Darius871; October 25, 2008, 20:27.
        Unbelievable!

Comment

Maldives.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
            Dude, this guy is so going to attack Iran inside his first year. The sheer irony will just be so sickly sweet, and the shocked sense of betrayal among his bright-eyed fans so schadenfreudelicious.

Bush v.2.O[bama]
            Wanna bet?
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
              schadenfreudelicious.
              That's my word, dammit! MY word!

You used it. You owe me a quarter.
              "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                Wanna bet?
                Hey, he's the one who flat-out said Iran obtaining a nuclear weapon would be an "unacceptable" "game-changer" in his administration, and that military action would never be off the table in that scenario, so you put two and two together and tell me what that means. Really it's up to Iran whether Obama attacks, not Obama.
                Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
                  That's my word, dammit! MY word!

You used it. You owe me a quarter.
                  Oh don't pretend you didn't already steal it from someone else, whod already stolen it from Steve Allen.

Public domain
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

P.S. Let's not forget that Bush was actually less hawkish overall than Gore in 2000, and we all know how that turned out. Appearances can be deceiving.

Take that, Obama's past statements on Iran & Pakistan, Obama and Cheney having the CFR in common, and the fact that Obama's soft-on-foreign-policy image will give him above-average incentive to show off his cojones militarily (much like JFK when he had to shake off the soft-on-commies rookie perception with the Cuban Missile Crisis that someone like Nixon would have handled quietly), and you've got yourself a recipe for at least one more bombing campaign in the making if not an invasion to boot. That's not to say McCain would do any less, of course, though he does seem a tad of a bit more reserved on Pakistan. But that's a moot point, McCain already lost and we need to start getting ready for Bush III.
                    Last edited by Darius871; October 25, 2008, 22:21.
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

we need to start getting ready for Bush III.

That would be so schadenfreudelicious .

And I do agree that some of Obama's comments as well as his incentive to do something about the soft-on-foreign policy thing as well as, his running mate alluded, he'd get tested early, may make things interesting.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles
                        America
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                          as well as, his running mate alluded, he'd get tested early
                          Yeah, knew I forgot something. Even if it wasn't going to happen before, I wouldn't be surprised if Biden gave somebody an idea... This'll be fun to watch.
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

"Bring it on, Russia"

Prompting Obama to say "Joe, shut the **** up"
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

If by liberate you mean obliterate, Texas.

Comment

Working...
                              X