McCain W I N S!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious
    It's pretty unlikely that you can get 3 states with voter fraud.
    *cough*

And the fact that takes only three states is to me exactly why it'd be so easy to get away with, as opposed to nationwide.
    Unbelievable!

Comment

Unbelievable!

Comment

*coughacorncough*
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Our voter fraud is better than your voter fraud.
          Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871

*cough*

And the fact that takes only three states is to me exactly why it'd be so easy to get away with, as opposed to nationwide.
            Yessir, those corporations fix everything. Leave everything to the free market, so those corps can achieve perfection without interference.
            You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
              *coughacorncough*
              Lancer, you're smarter than that.

Comment

That's what y o u think!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                  That's what y o u think!!!
                  Yes, which is why I said it...

Comment

Just playing your joke out Seedle.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                      Rachael Meadows said on MSNBC that McCain has a better chance of winning then most suspect.
                      It's Maddow, and she's an unrelenting pessimist. She also was convinced that there was no way Obama would beat Clinton, and was predicting until the end that Clinton would pull a fast one and somehow snatch the nomination.

Her predictive powers are very bad. I think it's more of a defense mechanism to avoid disappointment if the worst should happen. Personally, I think it would suck to go through life like that.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                        It's Maddow, and she's an unrelenting pessimist. She also was convinced that there was no way Obama would beat Clinton, and was predicting until the end that Clinton would pull a fast one and somehow snatch the nomination.

Her predictive powers are very bad. I think it's more of a defense mechanism to avoid disappointment if the worst should happen. Personally, I think it would suck to go through life like that.
                        "Pessimism is the state of being always right, or at least pleasantly surprised." - attributed to Dr. Robert M. Koch

Personally, I think it would suck more to go through life being occasionally right and frequently disappointed. Hopeful in mere thoughts, but in actual experience pretty damned joyless.
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

To ardently hope for something and actually have it happen is a singular joy of life I can't imagine being without. It's a lot better than pleasant surprises, IMO, even if you have to suffer disappointments along the way as well.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Yeah, guess it's a fundamental worldview type thing.
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

I'm actually quite happy myself.

It's not that we pessimists don't have hopes, after all.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                                I'm actually quite happy myself.

It's not that we pessimists don't have hopes, after all.
                                The problem with Maddow is that she has enough of an audience that she could depress morale. Republicans did not win their past elections by being gloomy gusses and thinking the worst would happen.

No, they remained supremely confident of victory.

That, and they cheated, of course.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X