Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, Weird Al Yankovic

He's 49 today.

Embedding of his latest song has been disabled, but here's a link to: White & Nerdy

Happy Birthday Al.

White and Nerdy reveals the generation gap. Neither my youngest brother nor my sister knew who Kirk or Picard were. I can understand Picard, but Kirk?
    You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

LINK to "Wezil Stomping Day"

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
            LINK to "Wezil Stomping Day"

Careful...you wouldn't want to offend one of the long-time posters around here, would you (even if he doesn't post much anymore)? Of course, since he doesn't like "Weird Al", there's not much chance of him seeing this.

Happy birthday Al, may you have many more!

Now get off your lazy ass and record another albulm!
            If at first you don't succeed, take the bloody hint and give up.

Comment

Comment

Acky Breaky Song

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
                  If at first you don't succeed, take the bloody hint and give up.

Comment

Wow! embalmer42 wins the Happy Birthday, Weird Al Yankovic Thread by finding a Happy Birthday song by Weird Al Yankovik!

I've embedded it for folk who don't like clicking on a link:

Comment

Weird Al FTW!

An excellent songwriter and parodist. Also a mean prospect at twenty paces with a full sized accordion.
                      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                      X