Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs Snuggles
    It's not even a form?

****in' fail right there. I may be a ___%, but they're a 0%.
    A real nerd would write a bookmarklet that turned their test into a form that does the scoring for you.
    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

35.5% or 35.0% depends:
      196. Is your IQ greater than your weight?
      In kilograms? Yes!
      In pounds... errr... I need to start a diet...
      The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

On that question I'm close (in pounds). Have not had an adult IQ test done. Also, the question does not specify what SD of IQ test to use. With 15 a 160 lb individual would need to be 4 SD above mean, while with 16 he only needs 3.75 (these are the two most common IQ parametrizations)

Approximately 3 individuals per hundred thousand are 4 SD above mean or higher, while approximately 9 per hundred thousand are 3.75 SD above mean or higher. Therefore the number of people who would answer that question with a yes is strongly dependent on the specifics.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

about 50%...
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
            On that question I'm close (in pounds).
            Only a nerd would advertise himself as a 95 lb weakling.
            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

The question should be "is your IQ more than you can bench". I am sadly far from being able to say that....
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Even though I down from my peak (aging sucks), I can still bench at least 350 but I havent had my IQ tested since I was 10, so I'm not sure if its higher than that or not.
                We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Error 404: NOT FOUND!

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                    You're not a nerd.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH
                      Even though I down from my peak (aging sucks), I can still bench at least 350 but I havent had my IQ tested since I was 10, so I'm not sure if its higher than that or not.
                      I will bet you anything, ANYTHING that your I.Q. is below 350.
                      You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

You're not a nerd.
                        My thought exactly.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

What?

Comment

Only true nerds bother with counting up their own scores.
                            It wasn't that hard. I just answered "y" or "n" in one column on an Excel sheet and then used an IF statement to generate 1s and 0s that could be summed.

Anyway, I got 27%.

Comment

Working...
                            X