X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Voted for David Floyd

David Floyd for Texas Railroad Commissioner

I saw it and just had to vote for him.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

How about we just take away your right to vote?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Why? He's not gay, so I don't see your point.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Ooooooh. This is getting nasty right away.

It's my vote! If some are going to twiddle their vote away on Obama, I can certainly vote for the name David Floyd.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

David Floyd appears to be the Libertarian nominee for Railroad Commish
          "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
          -Bokonon

Comment

I voted. You think I don't know that tidbit? So? I voted mixed ticket, as you can probably tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
              Doesn't he live near a major urban area? He might be black.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                I voted. You think I don't know that tidbit? So? I voted mixed ticket, as you can probably tell.
                "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                -Bokonon

Comment

David Floyd

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I'll be sure to use this tidbit next time I'm talking to a reporter on the voting age.

"You can't deny the right to vote to youth when adults often don't vote rationally. I know an otherwise intelligent older voter who voted for a candidate because he had the same name as a friend of his. Youth could hardly do a worse job if given the right to vote."
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I know an otherwise intelligent older voter who voted for a candidate because he had the same name as a friend of his
                      Who?

-Arrian
                      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Doesn't he live near a major urban area? He might be black.
                        Iowa isn't near anything major... Though he is moving to DC and that place is mostly black
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                          I'll be sure to use this tidbit next time I'm talking to a reporter on the voting age.

"You can't deny the right to vote to youth when adults often don't vote rationally. I know an otherwise intelligent older voter who voted for a candidate because he had the same name as a friend of his. Youth could hardly do a worse job if given the right to vote."
                          You're also entitled to your opinion.

And Arrian, shut your pie hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                            My remark was in reference to something Slowwy has said in the thread about voter suppression.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I read that too, no worries. My troll is in typical bad, yet informed, taste. As always.

have a nice day
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X