X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleep positions

Schmeep positions!

I'm not interested in sleep positions.

Make a proper thread, Alinestra Covelia.

Comment

Re: not being able to sleep in odd positions. Deprive yourself of sleep for five or six years and you'll be able to sleep on your back, sleep in a chair, or even sleep while standing with a hundred other people in a poorly air-conditioned metro train!
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I use to do that. Give yourself proper sleep again and it fixese itself (sorta, after a few years).

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

/me rolls eyes.

"Doctor, it hurts when I do this."

"Then stop doing that."
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I fall asleep on my back which induces snoring,
            After My wife elbows - er, nudges me I sleep on my right side.
            And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

I used to think when I was younger that if I slept on my stomach my boobs wouldn't grow, boy do I wish I'd slept on my stomach more

I start on my right side, then switch to my left side and partial stomach.
              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Can she achieve the same effect by just adjusting your pillow?

I've heard that's less painful.
                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Not really. I sleep pretty soundly. Plus we have three dogs in our bed - I think they're the ones snoring.
                  And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Didnt anyone get my post (#62) or what ?! Cause it´s funny and i dont wanna find this thread topped again until i see somebody acknowledge my stupidity !

EDIT: And with this i finally made it to ´king´, yay ! Gosh, that takes a lot of rubbish...

Comment

Best suggestion for you will be to sleep on your left side.. It's scientifically proved that if we sleep on left side, it helps to get better sleep.

Comment

Side ... but I have no preference for left or right side.
                        On my back i would only be able to sleep if I were very vry tired .... with other words, almost never
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Those bots are like ancient thread necromancers of doom.
                          And apparently when I sleep on my back I produce sonic vibrations that make that chandelier shake.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Homer-Simpson-Sleeping.png
Views:	1
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	9101236
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Resurrection of a thread from this long ago can only mean that no matter the position, you don't sleep enough; or do ANYTHING else enough.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                                Resurrection of a thread from this long ago can only mean that no matter the position, you don't sleep enough; or do ANYTHING else enough.
                                The thread was apparently resurrected by a bot ... guess bots don´t sleep at all
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                                X