No announcement yet.

Sleep positions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't sleep. I stalk people who sleep.
    Originally posted by Nikolai
    I'm a reversed yearner it seems.
    Does that mean you stick your hands into your armpits, or do they sort of stretch back behind you and occasionally dislocate?
    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

I once had (light) surgery next to one of my eyes, and the doc told me afterwards to try not to sleep on that side for a while. I replied not to worry, since i would mostly sleep on my stomach... Only realized how much sense i made and why she smirked at me for that after having left the place...

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico
        Does that mean you stick your hands into your armpits, or do they sort of stretch back behind you and occasionally dislocate?
        It obviously means I sleep in that position, but most of the time lying on the other side.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Snuggles

Good reason to kick someone out of bed, that right there.
          I do behave when I'm sleeping with someone!
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Something like Freefaller, though with my arms under the pillow. I like to have other pillows around and place them under a shoulder or something.
            Usually in the nude, but I wear boxers if there are other people than my gf around.

Comment

My brother sleeps on his back, which is odd. He takes after our dad in this respect. He also likes to hug a pillow, which I find very cute.

There is a photo of me when I was 6 and him when he was 3 in the same bed and I've lost my pillow so I laid my head on his back. Both of us are sleeping oblivious to this.
              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

You slept with your brother??!!?! Is there limit to the depths of your depravity??
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'm trying to be shocked here, SHOCKED!, but I'm sorta inured to AC now.
                  B♭3

Comment

Sorely tempted to pick the bottom option. My Grandfather slept on his back with his eyes open. If someone affected the light to those eyes he came awake, fully alert. Very disconcerting. He said he learned this In France in WW I.
                    No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                    "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                      You slept with your brother??!!?! Is there limit to the depths of your depravity??

Silly JRabbit!
                      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Incest ... or , depending on your likes
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I should probably reiterate that I was 6 and he was 3. So I was actually innocent and pure and virginal. I swear.
                          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

During the hours I'm out of bed, I wear a hearing aid in my left ear. When I go to bed I take it out and because of this, I sleep on my right side - my right ear is shot in regard to hearing.

If I were to sleep on my left side, the pillow would muffle the sound of my alarm clock in the morning and so I'd be worried I would not hear it soon enough.

I'm not going to get into talking about the different sex positions I like though.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I usually sleep in the soldier position, but sometimes in the corpse position. This is like the soldier position only with my arms folded across my chest.

Comment

For a while it was face down bottom up, I still do that sometimes. Mostly on my side though.

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X