Sleep positions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read your posts lancer.

I wish I hadn't most of the time*, but I do read them.

* much like people who click my links.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Well, I read all of your posts in the BtSDG when I have time...though I don't really have time to read the entire OTF anymore...I just can't respond bewcause I don't really have the necassary knowledge to make an intelligent post (something Kid could learn from it seems...)
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I have no clue what's going on in that game, and I sound like it in the forum. They have great patience, bit I think I'll shut up and watch.

Thanks Dauphin
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Real men sleep nude. It's a fact.
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

On either side ( I usually switch until I fall asleep in order to let my sinuses drain), or on my stomach, however I can get comfortable. I usually wake up on my stomach. And I sleep in a T-shirt, though I'll add a sheet-based turban if it's cold, and sweat pants if it is really, really cold.
            You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
              Am I on everyones ignore lists or something?
              No, I can read your posts just fine. Unlike, say, Wiglaf, who's been on my ignore list for a while. Have I mentioned that?
              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Generally, on my back, with one leg bent at the knee and the ankle beneath the other leg, arms randomly about.

I generally go to sleep face down though. And I move a lot, I generally never wake up covered by the sheets.
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r
                  And I move a lot, I generally never wake up covered by the sheets.
                  Good reason to kick someone out of bed, that right there.
                  B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                    The real question about sleeping isn't the position, but the attire.
                    What attire?

I usually fall asleep on my right side or face down. I can't breathe right if I'm on my left, and my back hurts if I'm face up.
                    I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

with my eyes closed

Comment

I sleep on all sides, one at a time, but most often in a predatorial crouching position with eyes slightly open and not at all aware...
                        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
                          That's your thread right there! "What do you like to sleep in?"
                          The cloth touch not my body, unless it are cold. Then I'll put a sheet over me.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Left or right, with no real preference. One usually feels more comfortable than the other so that's the one I choose. I only sleep on my back for afternoon naps. If I try to fall asleep on my back at night I have incredibly weird dreams as I slip into sleep so I can't go completely under. I only sleep on my stomach if I've been drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                              On either side.
                              Originally posted by LotC
                              Left or right, with no real preference.
                              Since the poll prompted for a choice, though, I chose left.
                              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Positions

Mine is similar to the "freefaller" from the pic, but a bit turned to the side
                                Blah

Comment

Working...
                                X