Will Obama Be Assassinated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Obama Be Assassinated?

Who else gets the feeling the Christian, Nazi nutjobs out there, coupled with the corrupt republican leaders will soon have Obama assassinated during his presidency?

And will it yet again prove that assassinating someone only makes them more important to remember as a leader? Such as Gandhi, JFK, etc
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    Banana
    0%
    be free

Blah

Comment

I know I know, I probably jinxed it.
      be free

Comment

No... there will be plots & maybe even an attempt but it will be stopped. Obama's security team will be all that & a bag of chips. They understand it is a real possibility.
        Strength & Honor!

Comment

They can't even spell. How are they going to assassinate the president?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

At least an attempt.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You know Frosty, if the Secret Service gets interested in you after your posts, you won't be able to help us with site design. So, on behalf of the administration, leave it be
              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Comment

Tasteless.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Yes. From a practical perspective it's just so easy to actually pull it off, and from a demographic perspective there are so many nuts out there that honestly believe he's a commie at best or Islamic terrist at worst, that at least several attempts are inevitable IMO. Whether they succeed is up to history, but here's hoping they fail.
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

There may have already been a couple of foiled plots already, that never got much past the planning stage. I wouldn't be surprised if more attempts were made, but chances are they won't be successful.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

One in a million is enough.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

"Christian, Nazi nutjobs" Nice. However I think its much more likely that some Godless, commie, demon spawn freak show disappointed that Obama can't cradle to grave him like the world owes the girly boy do nothing fruitloop a freakin living is much more likely to commit such an insane act.
                          Long time member @ Apolyton
                          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I think Obama's assassin will be a deranged sheep shagging Kiwi who mistook Obama for McCain just as he mistook Chicago for London.

Comment

Likely.

Comment

Working...
                              X