Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are things that you will flag in the Government Internet Database(TM)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are things that you will flag in the Government Internet Database(TM)?

I research lots of stuff and obviously talk about politics a lot online.

Do you ever worry what you google, take out of a library or say online could throw up a flag in the imaginary, allseeing datamining Government Internet Database(TM)? Well, I do on occasion, a tiny bit.

So what are things you have done recently which may reveal you to be an unpatriotic traitor?

I am reading a biography about a german soldier in world war 2. I got it from a public library!

I was curious to see when the muslim crecent was added to tombstones so I spent 20 minutes googling lots of things with the word "muslim" or "crescent", or various combinations thereof.

Talked to you here.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You are a member of La Raza. Admit it.

Comment

Bomb Allah President Bush
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

murder death kill jihad allah ackbar 9/11 pentagon Celine Dion world trade center CIA FBI President Congress nuke anthrax waffles
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Waffles?

Comment

Waffles! Waffles!
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Not waffles. Anthrax waffles. Mmmmm.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

You know, I had such high hopes for this thread, I thought it was a good idea!

Comment

Working...
                  X