No announcement yet.

Americans - Will You Switch Your Vote?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Americans - Will You Switch Your Vote?

Another election poll. This time, just for Americans. First pick who you plan to vote for this year, and then also pick who you voted for in 2004.
    John McCain (Republican)
    0%
    Barack Obama (Democrat)
    0%
    Bob Barr (Libertarian)
    0%
    Chuck Baldwin (Constitution)
    0%
    Ralph Nader (Independent)
    0%
    Cynthia McKinney (Green)
    0%
    George Bush (Republican)
    0%
    John Kerry (Democrat)
    0%
    Michael Badnarik (Libertarian)
    0%
    Michael Peroutka (Constitution)
    0%
    Ralph Nader (Independent)
    0%
    David Cobb (Green)
    0%
    Rep. Tits McGee (Banana)
    0%
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Club Thread! I demand that it be closed.
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
      Blah

Comment

Ah, someone messed it up already, and only voted for McCain. Ah.

VOTE TWICE PEOPLE.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
          Fine, I officially open the thread up to EVERYONE

(as long as you plan to cast a ballot this year, and/or voted in the US election in 2004)

Comment

I am still planning on voting McCain, but it may only take a little more of a push to sway me.

I voted for Bush in 2004. I WOULD have voted for Tits, but he wasn't on the ballot.

So I fixed your poll, Ozzy. I voted three times (I feel like such a Chicagoian).
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
              Ah, someone messed it up already, and only voted for McCain. Ah.

VOTE TWICE PEOPLE.
              Suppose someone didn't cast their vote in 2004, either on their own volition, or because they were too young or such.
              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

I voted for Kerry in 2004 and will vote McCain this year.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I voted for Kerry in '04 and have already cast my vote for Obama '08 (absentee ballot)

But then, being from "The City by the Bay" did anyone expect anything less from me?
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Still voting for the same party. This is the eighth presidential election I've voted in, and the first one in which I wholeheartedly supported the candidate I'm voting for. Feels pretty good.
                    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

I'm going to vote for Barr, but by the time I get there, I'll vote for Obama.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

My write in's for Nixon.

Comment

You think Verto's joking, but he's not.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
                            Still voting for the same party. This is the eighth presidential election I've voted in, and the first one in which I wholeheartedly supported the candidate I'm voting for. Feels pretty good.
                            I voted for Carter. Other than that, I've always been voting against someone. This is the seond time I'll be voting for a presidential candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

I voted for Carter. Other than that, I've always been voting against someone. This is the seond time I'll be voting for a presidential candidate.
                              1980 was my first, so I missed pre-failed-presidency Carter (and I suspect that in '76 I'd be holding my nose to vote for him while grousing about how it should have been Udall! Udall, dammit! ).

But I know what you mean. This is also the first time I've voted for someone in the primaries who actually went on to win the nomination. Heck of a year.
                              "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                              X