• Arrreeeere yOOOOOOOOOu drUUUNNNk?

i'M s0ber!
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    Bring me another banana daiquiri!
    0%
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

I opened your thread...
    Monkey!!!

Comment

THat explains! nuttin'!!!!111!!1oneonone!
      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Video or it never happened.
        You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

Haven't been since... freshman year?
          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

NNNNNNnnnnnnnnnooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

It's not a big feat to drink and show your ass. The challenge is to drink and not be, or at least, not appear to be. Any jackass can get drunk and puke on their boots.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I was drunk tonight, but sobering up, thanks fer asking.

Luckily the many years of intoxication have enabled me to drink copious amounts of trappist without turning into a total jackass.
                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

That's the problem. That's how you view yourself.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Dreaded ACS dp.

Comment

Not drunk.

Comment

Heh. At least I don't stand on tables with my pants pulled down, and neither do I pretend that I can drink more than I actually can and puke my guts out in the toilets where nobody sees

You know some people... heh
                        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

I PUKED ON OTHER PEOPLE'S BOOTS AND WORE UNDERS ON MY HEAD, BUT I WASN'T DRUNK I WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE MY DIP**** FRIENDS FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE.

Comment

I was a little bit drunk earlier tonight after taking the metro to the Dupont Circle bars in Washington DC. Checked out Annie's, Cobalt, J.R.'s, D.I.K. and yes . . .

Fox and Hounds.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

You can make people fell prtyte nucmorfotbale by carivng HLEp ME!! into yoru chests and eatnig faecse oeut ofof a iec cream box at a dnenir party but jsut laf an sa i was jsut kiding.
                              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                              X