Oooh, Traianus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooh, Traianus

Trying to sneak by? I don't think so. Nice try.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Err, moi?

It's not my birthday, unless there's a copycat traianus around here somewhere
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Who cares. Let's celebrate Traianvs anyways.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
        Who cares. Let's celebrate Traianvs anyways.
        Good point, is there a cool partey in Antwerp tonight?
        I'm all alone at my place in Wilrijk, and they tell me it's my frikking birthday!

I needs party, booty & whiskey!
        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie

Comment

Why is Belgium's flag a German flag turned on its side?

Comment

Originally posted by Traianvs

Good point, is there a cool partey in Antwerp tonight?
            I'm all alone at my place in Wilrijk, and they tell me it's my frikking birthday!

I needs party, booty & whiskey!
            I might have been to help you if you'd have asked 4 hours ago. Keep in mind of your birthday next time.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Petrol, Café d'Anvers, Noxx, I don't know. Why are you living in Wilrijk anyway?

Comment

HB my good man!!
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I'm staying there for a while until I find another and hopefully better place. Well.. I gotta leave on the first of november already so don't have much time left :/

Comment

:beer:
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
                      Why is Belgium's flag a German flag turned on its side?
                      ahem - take another look (esp. at the sequence of the colours)...

Comment

It's ok. Belgium won't exist much longer.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                        X