No announcement yet.

Cast your vote!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Mr. Fun. You're just another example of how the media elite refuses to give Ron Paul...

...I can't finish that.
    B♭3

Comment

Turtle Heart was also screwing with another man's wife. Is that character we can count on?
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I voted for Obama because he's hung.

EDIT: Picture didn't attach.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

So is McCain. He escaped from Hanoi Hilton by bludgeoning guards to death with his massive tool.

Comment

Here's some poll results from a danish news site for people interested in computers:

2486 votes
            93% voted for Obama
            7% voted for McCain

Newz.dk

Quite different from what we see here (ignoring the other options)
            64% for Obama
            36% for McCain

This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              Turtle Heart was also screwing with another man's wife. Is that character we can count on?

Something like one percent of politicians are faithful to their spouse anyway.

Besides, in the book, the husband is not left out - he swoons over for Turtle Heart too and it becomes a good old fashioned three-way relationship.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I voted for McCain. He'll at least put up minor resistance to the Congressional steamroller that has been waiting since '94 to get what THEY want.

Also, MR. Banana isn't on the Illinois ballot. Something about some Obama supported challenging his petitions.
                "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

Banana. Because I can't in good conscience vote for any of these people.
                  You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

Those who haven't voted for Turtle Heart hate America.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                      Those who haven't voted for Turtle Heart hate America.
                      Or don't know who he is. Or does not having read Wicked mean you hate America?
                      You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

Yes! If you have not read Wicked then you hate America.

Comment

You are annoying.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I do my best.

Comment

Working...
                            X