Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy Mother of God. Do You Know What Today Is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just woke up from the ole GOLF, drink, golf, drink, NAP.

Thanks guys. I took a week off of work but am back to the grindstone today. Thanks for the well wishes.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369

Oh no, this is the day we send one user as a sacrifice to commemorate His birth. You volunteering?
      Only one? That's a relief.

And HB to the twin old farts. Where's our old fart smiley?
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Happy Birthday Guys!

Comment

Originally posted by rah
          Just woke up from the ole GOLF, drink, golf, drink, NAP.
          Ahh, I see my package must have arrived early.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

HB x 3.
            No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
            "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Working...
            X