Talk about what you eat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not today.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
      Got up this morning, went for a jog, bought a breakfast burrito, and am now hoping in the shower.
      We don't need to know this. It was not the question.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I know it got you hot and bothered.

Comment

made chili and beans last night for frito pie and tonight will fry up some round steak for tacos, with rice and beans the kids dont care for tomatoes but will eat lettcue and cheese on them.
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Did the Frito Bandito try to steal it from you?

Comment

I dont think i know him!!! But im sure no since the kids emptied the pan in front of me
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Comment

What my day is looking to be like (I did end up with some pasta last night)

pasta for break fast (~300 calories noodles + 180 calories sauce) ~ 2$
                  1 fruit smooth (~200 calories) ~ 3$
                  1 protien bar (250 calories) ~2$
                  1/2 dark chocolate bar (~200 calories) ~ 1.50$

I will probably have another protien bar + maybe some more chocolate before supper. For supper I will have salad + maybe some wine/tea?

In any case, it is already a 10$ day and will soon be more. I recognize that I don't eat modestly, I don't eat extravagantly either (I think). I think allowing for 10% (or even 20%) above minimum would still be considered very modest and poor.

JM
                  (I should do eggs more often, they are so cheap.)
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I had a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch and a glass of orange juice for breakfast before work. I've eaten some skittles throughout the day. I'm eating lunch right now - a bottle of root beer and a turkey, spinach, and mustard sandwich bought from the local deli. I'll probably snack a little more before I head home.

At home I imagine I'll "cook" a thing of pasta-roni. I'll have either milk or juice with that. Later on in the evening I'll have cereal or perhaps yogurt. And I'll probably also have some dessert such as cookies or ice cream.

I spend around $10-15/day on food. I should spend less. I don't count calories.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

How did your pasta get to $2? There is like eight servings in your average $3 box of pasta, and like six servings in your average $3 sauce jar.
                      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

1/2 a jar of pasta sauce + 1/4 a box of pasta. There is only 6 servings in my box of pasta (but it is better, as it is 20% protien).

JM
                        Last edited by Jon Miller; October 15, 2008, 13:15.
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Got up this morning, went for a jog, bought a breakfast burrito, and am now hoping in the shower.
                          Oerdin,

Just what were you hoping for?
                          And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

For breakfast today I had two pieces of crisp bread with cheese (Gouda) and a café latte. ~€.30

For lunch I had a combo of deep-fried prawns, chicken and beef stew at a chinese restaurant. A glass of light beer and green salad was included for €5

For dinner I had two ham & cheese sandwiches, a pint of apple, strawberry & lychee cordial and some mixed nuts and raisins. ~€1
                            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

what are you hoping for? World peace?
                              The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Originally posted by Supr49er

Oerdin,

Just what were you hoping for?
                                Another p.

Comment

Working...
                                X