No announcement yet.

Talk about what you eat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traianvs, I can get 1/2 gallon of 100% ruby red grapefruit juice for $2.36. How does 1/2 gallon compare to 1l?

L1.3 is about $2.60, yes?
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Soda(add extra sugar, 10 a day) or alcohol to drink
      French Fries (with lunch and dinner)
      Steak, pizza, or similar for dinner
      Chili Cheese Hamburger(1)
      Chili Cheese Hotdogs(3)
      Waffles/pancakes with syrup/butter(4-5)
      eggs, sausage, bacon (2-4 each)
      Icecream/cake after lunch and dinner
      Various tasty snacks throughout the day.

"

Comment

A bowl of egg whites, a bowl of random vegetables, a bar of dark chocolate, and some vitamins, strewn in bits throughout the day. Pizza on Friday nights. Probably about $5-10 a day but I don't really keep track.
        Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
          Traianvs, I can get 1/2 gallon of 100% ruby red grapefruit juice for $2.36. How does 1/2 gallon compare to 1l?

L1.3 is about $2.60, yes?
          1/2 Gallon ~= 2L (slightly less).

EUR1.3 (not pounds, Euros) is around $1.70 (it's actually 1.35USD:1EUR right now). So around $3.30 a half gallon.
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
            A bowl of egg whites, a bowl of random vegetables, a bar of dark chocolate, and some vitamins, strewn in bits throughout the day. Pizza on Friday nights. Probably about $5-10 a day but I don't really keep track.
            Do you get enough calories?

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller

Do you get enough calories?

JM
              My 1" spare tire seems to think so. It must just be a slow metabolism I guess, but that's more of a blessing for this cheap SOB than the curse it appears to be for overeating middle-aged soccer moms.
              Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369

1/2 Gallon ~= 2L (slightly less).

EUR1.3 (not pounds, Euros) is around $1.70 (it's actually 1.35USD:1EUR right now). So around $3.30 a half gallon.
                Thanks Snoopy, that's spendy. It's a blend too. If europe is anything like the US a blend is half flavored sugar water.

Comment

Breakfast - An omelett made with egg beaters (high protein, no fat), 2% cheese, morningstar farm veggie crumbles, super spicy salsa on top.

I don't eat a formal lunch, I gnosh throughout the day in my office. Today it was some tuna salad, olives and hummus, roasted almonds, cottage cheese. Oh, and I had two deviled eggs a coworker made.

Dinner will be similarly informal at home. Might have a couple veggie burger patties.

I drink water throughout the day, as well as tea in the morning.

I have no idea of my caloric intake, but I doubt it tops 2000 calories.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871

My 1" spare tire seems to think so. It must just be a slow metabolism I guess, but that's more of a blessing for this cheap SOB than the curse it appears to be for overeating middle-aged soccer moms.
                    I don't think that will go away without exercise.

And we have some pretty healthy eaters here! My main problem is sweets, although I have been higher on the grains recently (not sure how much that matters). Although I am also not the only person in the 10-20$ range.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

A regular dose of refined sugar can seriously adversely effect your health.

Comment

True, I should cut back on it. I should go back to dark chocolate only, instead of the cookies or leonadis chocolate, or other such things I have been consuming.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Refined sugar is an addiction, better stop cold turkey.

Comment

When you are consuming 88%+ dark chocolate, there is not a lot of refined sugar there.

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

There's always a reason not to break addictions, I've broken a few, I know.

Comment

Chocolate makes me feel to good to go entirely without.

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                                X