Why Does the GOP Hate Democracy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
    Why does a developed nation like the USA struggle so much at getting an election carried out?
    Federalism
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

To answer the original post.

Because they only want power and democractic procedures are not going to give them power, so they distort the process. Many of them are out for an evil lust for power, wealth and influence. Others, simply think that they know what is best for everyone else and in their own perverted view of morality, think it best to do whatever they must, to force their superior view on everyone else.

I am not sure if the opposite is true of Democrats, but they are vastly less willing to make "big lies" and much, much less willing to commit election fraud.
      Last edited by Vesayen; October 26, 2008, 20:49.

Comment

Siro, there has to be some explanation as to why McCain is going to have the election stolen from him. Hence the whining about ACORN
        Fixed that for you, Ben.

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          Are you poor rat bastards ready to give up? Make it easy on yourselves. We can *****slap you for days on end.
          I had forgotten about this thread.

FWIW, I never said you guys supported Hannity.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

"*****slap" is now politically incorrect.

Rather than calling it a "*****slap" after the slappee, it's called a "pimpslap" after the slapper.

Comment

Working...
            X