Happy Birthday Heraclitus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Heraclitus

Have a Happy and Blessed Birthday my friend!

Oh and ya never know when an unwelcome visitor will show up, so dont mess around, live life to its fullest
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

WOOOOOOO HOO!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Happy Birthday.

Comment

Heraclitus?

whatever;

happy birthday
        bleh

Comment

HB!

Blah

Comment

HBD!
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Thanks for the I don't have as much time to spend on poly as I used to but you guys are still the best....
              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Heraclitus
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

HB Heraclitus. Tell me, it was you who lured Haider in that gay bar, gave him KO-drops, shot at his tire and manipulated his tachometer!
                  "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                  "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Happy. Birthday. Heraclitus!!!
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

"I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                      X