Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

days of George Bush as the prez, 99 days of George Bush. Take one down, pass it around, 98 days of George Bush as the prez.

Sorry. I don't know. Carry on.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

I'll miss him. No other Prez will be able to work all the leftist loonies into such a delightful frenzy as we've seen these last two terms.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
        I'll miss him. No other Prez will be able to work all the leftist loonies into such a delightful frenzy as we've seen these last two terms.
        But shouldn't that be the job of a comedian and not a president?
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

He combines the best of both worlds.

Comment

I'll give you that - his presidency was hilarious.

Comment

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

He combines the best of both worlds.
                I'm worried about the industry that has built up around making fun of him. In times if financial downturn it was one of the shinning lights in our economy.
                Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                  Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                  One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Avalon

Comment

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

(\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Avalon

Thank you, Lord Avalon

Comment

You're very welcome, Zkribbler.
                              Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                              One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Working...
                              X