I Don't Think This Will Catch On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Don't Think This Will Catch On

I mean, she sorta seems to be neurologically imparied. Who's going to go out and buy a robo-child with Cerebral Palsy?
    Last edited by Dr Strangelove; October 12, 2008, 16:49.
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Re: I Don't Think This Will Catch On

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I mean, she sorta seems to be neurologically imparied. Who's going to go out and buy a robo-child with Cerebral Palsy?
    That's the second time today you've given me a dead link

Learn to embed, will you?
    Unbelievable!

Comment

Works fine for me, Darius. It must be a you thing.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Happier now?

I'm thinking she's ready for The Miracle Worker or Night of The Living Dead.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Re: I Don't Think This Will Catch On

Looks more like Trisomy 21 to me.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I think a 22-year old female would be a much more popular model.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
              I think a 22-year old female would be a much more popular model.
              Yeah, and it does not need a speech syntesizer.
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Happier now?
                I'm never happy
                Unbelievable!

Comment

David, she ain't.
                  I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Not very realistic but maybe better then before. That's not saying much though.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Well that was crap. My Teddy Rupxin doll in 1985 had more life in it, even after it partially melted in the house fire.
                      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Comment

Yeah, and I thought that doll was creepy before the fire. Hearing and seeing Melted Teddy Rupxin talk is truly the stuff of nightmares.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                            Yeah, and I thought that doll was creepy before the fire. Hearing and seeing Melted Teddy Rupxin talk is truly the stuff of nightmares.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Yep now I understand

Comment

And I'm not kidding, that sh*t was scary to a 5yrold.

Comment

Working...
                              X