Simon Moll (moleke)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simon Moll (moleke)

Let me share with You a history of Simon Moll. He used to be a political dissident from Ghana or wherever, where he fought corruption as a journalist, and had to flee. He fled to Poland, where he received a refugee status, free house (so I hear) and stuff. He was admitted to pen club, and earned his life writing poetry, articles criticising alleged polish racism and stuff. Young, handsome, popular. He even earned the title of "anti-fascist of year 2003" or whatever.
    And all worked all right until some time ago

he was arrested. It turned out he had AIDS, yet he was having many sexual intercourses without condoms. He claimed later he didn't know he was ill, but his partners were informing him about it, so he knew. In some cases, girls wanted him to put on a condom, but he claimed he won't, "because it's racist to think he has AIDS only because he's a black man from Africa". So they were having sex without it.
    He was arrested for intentional spreading of AIDS. 30 or so women were infected. Allegedly in Cameroon it is believed that the more viruses You will transmit to others, the less ill You will be yourself.

Yes, in Cameroon, because it turned out he was from Cameroon, was not a political dissident or anything like it. He forged his papers.

The AIDS type he was transmitting is one of the most agressive ones.

He died yesterday or so.
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

I think that before you start having sex with a new partner, you both should get tested. Even if your partner is a virgin.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

It would be awful, having to be sure 2 weeks before or so, that You will be having sex with that person. Nah, nah, but condoms is a must, no mather oral, anal, vaginal, nasal, whatever.
      Middle East!

Comment

Why would it be awful?

I have a friend/acquitance whose rule was getting tested first + no prior partners in the previous 6 months. And it wasn't that he was prudish, he just wanted to be safe (he was an objectivist).

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

No spontainousity or whatever is it called.
          Middle East!

Comment

Why should sex be a thing of spontaneity?

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Says the virgin...
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Middle East!

Comment

If I really wanted not to be one, I wouldn't be one.

I have other priorities.

JM
                  (I do wish I wasn't, but I haven't found the right girl/situation yet.)
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                    It would be awful, having to be sure 2 weeks before or so, that You will be having sex with that person. Nah, nah, but condoms is a must, no mather oral, anal, vaginal, nasal, whatever.
                    Nasal? No way, that couldn't work, unless... hey wait a minute... I'll be back later.
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                    X