Got my car stolen - yay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my car stolen - yay!

Yeah. WAs about to go to the grocery store only to notice the car is gone. Good fun, eh? The point is, it was a ****ty car, so who ever stole it probably gets pissed off, it didn't even have much gas in it. It sucks though. Feel kind of violated. I'd like 15 minutes with the punk. I called the cops, they haven't yet gotten back to me since every patrol is busy but I reckon they'll make a short visit (to take the info).

So. They're most likely going to find it, the question is have they smashed it or not. In either case, I don't think they'll find who did it, but if they do, I'll get their names.........
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

At least you're now doing your part to combat global warming trends.

Comment

He lives in the frozen Elven north hinterlands. Global warming be a goode thinge.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Right on it's a good thing

So anyways, the cops just called me and took the info over the phone so now if they see it, they'll let me know. Probably they will find it at some point, so I just hope it isn't smashed to pieces. It's a clear case of someone taking it for a joyride.

The cop was pretty cool though. I don't like the ones that are like almost interrogating you when you're getting service, giving you that attitude, that I don't like. Then again, it's only some folks, most are cool, just like this officer, he was a good man so I really liked him. When you get suckered like this, the last thing you want is an ******* to deal with, but he wasn't, so overall I don't feel very badly about this. Of course it sucks a lot, but it was a POS car and they'll prolly find it in few weeks anyway. And if they don't, well that sucks, perhaps I could have gotten like 1000 euros out of it. BUt that's the max I lost with it.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

You have insurance, right?
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Hope so but give his car was old he probably had minimum coverage.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Since it was a crap car, hopefully, it was only for a joy ride, and they will find the car left on the side of the road somewhere.

Good luck.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's a sad day when the gas in your tank is worth more then your car.

Comment

Yeah, that would have pissed me off, luckily I was out of gas as well. I mean those poor bastards have a task ahead of them - first thing, fill up the tank

And yeah, I had only minimum coverage because I can't afford more, plus it was a crap car. So no insurance against theft.

But they'll probably find it soon, the only thing is if it has been destroyed or not. SOmetimes they do that, they just smash it to pieces. Hopefully they will find it with not much damage. And you can't sell it, and it was for a joyride so they will find it at some point for sure.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                    Since it was a crap car, hopefully, it was only for a joy ride, and they will find the car left on the side of the road somewhere.
                    That's assuming that the wrecker service which tows for abandonment actually gets proper notice to the owner, which is more frequently ****ed up than one would think. I used to work at a bank where things like this happened all the time, and you only find out about it until after storage charges more than exceed the value.
                    Last edited by Darius871; October 12, 2008, 13:41.
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

It's probably in pieces being sold in some Russia parts store by now.

Comment

But there was luck involved. I was supposed to have it fixed, it would have cost me 500 euros and I was too lazy since my gf was here for a week so I didn't do that. I was supposed to though. Had I done that,,, then I'd be super pissed off. But now, the thief got a really crappy car that is about to seriously break down. And no gas. Plus I didn'¨tleave anything inside, except for few empty pepsi bottles. So it's more about the principle and inconvinience having to report this to insurance company, cops, stuff like that. And the feeling of being violated, of having some punk taking something that isn't his to take.
                        In da butt.

Comment

He was just appropriating what was needed to survive in a brutal world. You can afford to support the poor soul.
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

Who steals cars in Finland? Poles, Russians, Gypsies?
                            I need a foot massage

Comment

Somalian refugees.

Comment

Working...
                              X