N.W.O.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N.W.O.?

What are your thoughts bout the conspiracy idea of the New World Order?

Comments please.

Wait, do you mean the Five Jew Bankers?

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
      Wait, do you mean the Five Jew Bankers?

I'm not sure

Comment

:tinfoil hat:
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I'm fairly sure he means the nWo...
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
            I'm fairly sure he means the nWo...

not "that one"

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer

:tinfoil hat:

YES! that one!

Comment

And here to think i though he was talking about this NWO
                "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

The Trilateral Commission?
                  The Illuminati?
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Comment

I think I know the reason for the question (and absolutely correct me if I'm headed down the wrong path), but as a person who makes a hobby out of studying conspiracy theories (LOVED the one that says the Queen Mother is one of The Greys--she's actually a 600 year old alien, according to those "in the know!")

In this case, a very abbreviated version of the story goes like this:

Part of the reason our forefathers fled the old world was to escape "them" and try to build a new life free from the influence of the Illuminati over here.

The Enlightened Ones weren't happy with this, and built into their plans the eventual fate of America, to include:

* An economic implosion of the American economy
                      * Tanking of the US Dollar so they could buy assets in bulk here on the cheap, and essentially effect a takeover
                      * Internment camps for mass thousands of Americans when the "emergency government" takes over to see us through this difficult time

Thus, the question?

-=Vel=-
                      The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Wouldn't there have to be enablers within our government and not just on the outside? And how could our forefathers have won the revolution when they were up against a power capable of interstellar travel? So many questions!!!
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

Well (and understand that I don't pretend to have all the answers), but the reality is that there WERE enablers inside our own government (there are letters by many of the founding fathers that supposedly bear this out, including Washington himself, both as General and later as President). Early on, they kept a relatively low profile, but as evidenced by the layout and makeup of the one dollar bill, that didn't hold long.

Then there are Bush I's many references to the New World Order, which conspiracy theorists use to draw a link straight into modern times.

@ Darius - you're mixing your conspiracy theories, and that's partly my fault. I mentioned "The Greys" (forgot to mention that they are reptillian in their nature), but it should be noted that this is what I call the "David Icke" branch of conspiracy theory, and is a separate branch from "classical" NWO theories, which leaves aliens out of the equation entirely.

I've tried my best to follow Icke's "logic" (and I use the term loosely), but I can't make some of the mental leaps he does, so the short answer to the question is...I'm not sure how he would explain that. I would explain that by keeping the alien element out of the picture and focusing in on humans being bent on controlling other humans (which we can do plenty well enough on our own, without the need to add an alien component to the narrative). I just mentioned "The Grays" as an example of some of the other reading I have done on conspiracy theories in general. It's an admittedly strange hobby, but...

-=Vel=-
                          Last edited by Velociryx; October 12, 2008, 11:43.
                          The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Why is it that Americans see some massive world conspiracy to enslave them? Canadians have no such conspiracies. Canadian conspiracies have to do with international judges fiddling them out of Olympic medals or bad refereeing and such like. Only Americans have these Apocalyptic conspiracies.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Don't know, Aggie....but I can tell you in the reading I have done, it's not uniquely American...Europeans sign on in droves to this stuff, although you are right, I have never seen it much from Canada...

-=Vel=-

It's something I am interested in from an academic standpoint, and not so much because I buy into it. I just like following the chains of logic that people come up with in creating these narratives...it can be pretty engrossing!

Comment

Working...
                              X