Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever had a woman mad at you for something you did to her in her dreams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Have you ever had a woman mad at you for something you did to her in her dreams?

Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles

As a matter of fact, I have. Bunnygrrl did it at least once, but she realized she was being silly.
    A few years back there were two women in my office who were both newlyweds. Once asked the other if she'd ever gotten mad at her husband for something he'd done in a dream. She blushed and said yes, and noted her husband was quite confused by this. So it sounds like this phenomonon is quite common.

Hmm. I wonder if we could turn the tables on them: "You dreamed we broke up?!? How dare you! You know I can't live without you, and you go dreaming things like that!?! Get out of my face, and can't stand the sight of you right now! And I don't want you even talking to me...unless you're not wearing any clothes."

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles
      I'm sure you deserved it.
      Yes, I was being quite rude, letting her head rest on my lap and all.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

GT
        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

I have had the "I'm mad for what you did in my dream" confrontation. At first she wasn't sure it was a dream, and not some strange memory. Once I got the idea clearly, I apologized profusely for entering her dreams and hurting her feelings. She started to giggle, we both had a good laugh, and went back to snuggling.
          No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

What do they dream that could get them so agitated? That you failed to notice her new shoes? That you objected to the name "Elvira Lisa-Mae" for the newborn? Eating ice cream while she's on a diet?

The possibilities are endless. We men are monsters, you know.

Comment

"No dear, that dress doesn't make you look fat. It's your big ol' ass that make you look fat."

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                "No dear, that dress doesn't make you look fat. It's your big ol' ass that make you look fat."
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Yeah, sorta. She woke up, told me how I made her angry in the dream etc, but there were no serious repercussions, fortunately. She just looked at me differently during the next 24 hours or so.

But this girl also did that pole dancing thing mentioned earlier after another dream of hers, so I'm content to forgive...
                  Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                    Yeah, sorta. She woke up, told me how I made her angry in the dream etc, but there were no serious repercussions, fortunately. She just looked at me differently during the next 24 hours or so.

But this girl also did that pole dancing thing mentioned earlier after another dream of hers, so I'm content to forgive...
                    Maybe she had been dreaming you weren't tipping very well...

Comment

Working...
                    X