• Show
Clear All

Angel Eyes
    Blondie
    Tucco
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Oh and who could forget Unforgiven?

"Why you cowardly son of a bi**h! You just shot an unarmed man!"
      "Well he shoulda armed himself, if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend."

Unbelievable!

Comment

Gladiator
        Blah

Comment

Saving Private Ryan!
          What?

Comment

In Black Hawk Down the whole movie was an entire shootout
            Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Why not simply answer the poll or go to another thread?

For real..it is like going to McDonalds and wanting Lasagne from Olive Garden...

or coming to Apolyton..for serious conversation or fair and impartial debate...
              One day, McDonalds WILL have a tasty Lasagna
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot

One day, McDonalds WILL have a tasty Lasagna

I agree
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Apolyton: Fair and Impartial.
                  We Debate. You Decide.
                  "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                    Heat. Obviously. The LA downtown shoutout is just in a whole other league.
                    Amateurish 80's schlock. No Country for the Old Men has class.
                    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Heat. Easy.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Either you've never seen John Woo's Hard Boiled, or you have way less taste than I would have assumed.

Please correct whichever needs correcting, asap; the final half hour of Hard Boiled is the greatest shootout that ever has been or ever will be.
                        "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

From those two of course. THere's movies with better shootouts for sures. I OWN Hard Boiled
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                            From those two of course. THere's movies with better shootouts for sures. I OWN Hard Boiled
                            My comment way directed at Guy's poll, not your post, Pekka. But your taste is now officially unimpeachable.

Hard Boiled
                            "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Guy knows the best shootout.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Rufus, naturally, your excellent taste was not in question, there was no stage, there was no suspicion.
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X